NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
Information Collection and Use
- This policy covers how www.discussvideogames.com treats personal information that www.Discussvideogames.com collects and receives, including information related to your past use of www.Discussvideogames.com products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that www.discussvideogames.com does not own or control, or to people that www.discussvideogames.com does not employ or manage.
- www.Discussvideogames.com collects personal information when you register with www.Discussvideogames.com, when you use www.Discussvideogames.com products or services, when you visit www.discussvideogames.com pages or the pages of certain www.discussvideogames.com partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. www.Discussvideogames.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip/postalcode, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with www.Discussvideogames.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- www.Discussvideogames.com collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- www.Discussvideogames.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, www.Discussvideogames.com cookie information, and the page you request.
- www.Discussvideogames.com uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
- www.Discussvideogames.com will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
- www.Discussvideogames.com does not ask a child under age 13 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
- www.Discussvideogames.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with www.discussvideogames.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help www.Discussvideogames.com communicate with you about offers from www.discussvideogames.com and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing www.Discussvideogames.com to collect and use their child's information without consenting to www.Discussvideogames.com sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- www.Discussvideogames.com displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
- www.Discussvideogames.com does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
Confidentiality and Security:
- www.Discussvideogames.com may set and access www.Discussvideogames.com cookies on your computer.
- www.Discussvideogames.com lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to www.Discussvideogames.com's cookies.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Questions and Suggestions:
- www.Discussvideogames.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information: sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your www.Discussvideogames.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- If you have questions or suggestions, please visit our contact page at your convenience.